Posted by loavesandstitches
- I cannot seem to get my thoughts organized today, so here’s a random list of what I thought about saying today.
- We made some yummy iced shortbread cookies yesterday for our homeschool coop group.
- While the kids were all eating, my oldest looked around and exclaimed, ” There’s something not right here! No one’s taking your cookies, Mom!” It’s nice to know he appreciates me, even when others don’t!
- There were only three cookies left when we departed.
- My youngest did not partake of any of my cookies and has not wanted any that we brought home.
- I was planning to get out all the winter clothing and put away all the stuff the boys have outgrown, but instead only managed to do a couple of loads of laundry because
- I decided to bake an apple pie.
- I tried a new technique for the pie filling which involved precooking the apples a little to wilt them.
- I may have been a little impatient with the filling and put it into the crust when it was still warm.
- The crust may have melted.
- I started a new history book today and am thinking that this will interfere seriously with my blogging time.
- Fair Isle is a little addictive.
- It is a gorgeous Fall day outside and I think I need to go for a walk.
- I need to walk because I will be having a piece of apple pie with a melted crust later.
- I wonder what we’ll have for dinner? What are you having?